Join 2 days lodge group safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater. See all the big 5 animals in this tour. Get free airport pickup and drop off, Window seat, Pop up roof and accommodations before and after safari.
2 Days 1 Nights
Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire
LODGE SAFARI ITINERARY
DAY 1- Free Airport Pickup
DAY 2 Tarangire National Park
DAY 3 Ngorongoro Crater
FREE AIRPORT DROP OFF
- All Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- All Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- All Round trip airport transfer
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- Drinking water and Wine
- Free Day tour on Request
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation not listed in the itinerary
- Bath towels
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$15.00 per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and or park fees.
The Zanzibar capital is a city steeped in history. A true melting pot of Arabic, European, Asian, and African cultures whose every brick has a story to tell.
Often seen as just a layover on your way from a safari to Zanzibar’s famous beaches, there is more to Stone Town than meets the eye.
Located on the shores of the azure ocean, Stone Town’s labyrinthine alleys, towering spires, and historic sites make it a living museum.
Why not include a Stone Town walking tour or a romantic Stone Town dinner in your itinerary?
For those with a bit more time, there are a number of Zanzibar day trips that can be arranged from Stone Town.