Ruaha national park is the biggest in Tanzania.
famous wilderness area to have game viewing spiced up by fascinating landscape.
The park is rich of plants and animals.
The Greater Kudu (Tragelaphus strepsiceros) can only found in Ruaha
The park boasts of her almost untouched and unexplored ecosystem, making visitors safari experience very unique.
The Great Ruaha River save as the life line of the park.
Other rivers like Mwagusi, Jongomero and Mzombe
During dry season, these rivers become mostly the main source of water for wildlife.
There are few natural springs saving the same purpose.
- Guided walks available
- Top wildlife viewing in the dry season
- Superb for spotting predators including big prides of lions
- One of the best places in East Africa to encounter wild dogs
- Unusual antelope species like greater kudu, roan and sable antelopes
- Very exclusive and doesn’t get crowded