Selous secluded and off the beaten track.
The Selous Game Reserve offers visitors a slice of undisturbed wilderness.
Has spectacular array of fauna and flora.
It was declared a World Heritage Site due to its dramatic landscapes and great diversity of wildlife.
The Selous allow hiking, offer wildlife exploration
Tanzania pristine landscapes on foot.
It is among the largest protected areas in Africa and is relatively undisturbed by human impact.
- Top wildlife viewing in the dry season
- Guided walks and boat safaris available
- Lions are easily found at the lake shores
- One of the best places in East Africa to encounter wild dogs
- Excellent mid-range and luxury lodges and no large-scale accommodations